• 10,000 Square Foot Training Facility with Field Turf
• 4 Batting Cages
• 2 College Series Pitching Mounds
• 2 Pitching Machines Atec for Baseball and Bulldog for Softball
• Weight Training Equipment and Workout Area
• 1200 Square Foot Lobby with T.V. and Boys and Girls Bathrooms
• AC and Heat
• Instruction Provided by Trained Instructors from
• Professional, College, and High School Levels
• Individual Hitting/Pitching and Fielding Lessons for all Ages and Skill Levels
• Group Lessons for Small or Large Groups
• Hitting Leagues and Fielding Camps
• Team Training Programs
• Fall/Spring Travel Teams
• Summer Camps
• Winter Clinics and Camps
• Strength and Conditioning Programs
• Speed and Agility Programs
If you need more information on any of the MLBS programs you can call Tony Miner at 912-658-5516. Thank you and hope to see you soon!
Yours in Baseball,
Owner and Director of Baseball and Softball Operations
come by or call for details
Our mission is to provide a well-run, organized, safe facility that teaches baseball and softball to all ages and levels of ability. We strive to teach the fundamentals important to the sports of baseball and softball while at the same time emphasizing sportsmanship in a family-friendly environment.
Monday-Friday 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturday by appointment only
Sunday by appointment only
It is that time of year again for summer baseball/softball camps. Miner League has provided the greater Savannah area with some great camps over the last few years. This year we will have experienced college coaches, current and former college players, and Miner League Instructors running the camp. It is a great experience for all who attend. The camp will specialize in all aspects of the game: hitting, fielding, pitching and catching. We will play games as well. Players will be divided up depending on age and skill level. We will be offering baseball and softball camps throughout the summer. Please see below for details.
Camps filled last year. So please sign up early spots will go fast. I am looking forward to seeing you this summer for a great baseball experience. Thanks! Tony Miner
Baseball and Softball
June 27-30 (Rain Day July 1 9:00-1:00)
Rincon Recreation Department
July 11-14 (Rain Day July 15 9:00-1:00)
Pooler Recreation Department
July 18-21 (Rain Day July 22 9:00-1:00)
Rincon Recreation Department
All Camps 9:00am-2:00pm
All Camps $140.
June 27 Camp Register by June 5 and pay $125.
July 11 Camp Register by July 1 and pay $125.
July 18 Camp Register by July 11 and pay $125.
Register for multiple camps and receive additional $15. off each camp.
• Official Camp T-shirt Included
• Registration Deadline June 20th. Limited Spots Available
Please make checks payable to Miner League and mail to
487 Copper Creek Circle, Pooler, GA 31322.
Players need to bring their own lunch. Snacks and drinks
will be provided by Miner League.
Miner League Baseball and Softball Academy
201 Commercial Court | Rincon, GA 31326
Telephone: Tony 912-658-5516, Stephanie 912- 658-0846
Tony Miner Tony@MinerLeagueAcademy.com